Shipping & Warranty
- Order details, order procession and expected delivery of the product will be sentby email or SMS.
- Our products are shipped within 2-3 working days from the date of order.
- The product willreach you within 7 working days.
- Delivery time: 1-4 weeks from the date of order. However, the delivery may take longer due to holidays, natural calamities, strikes or any other cause.
- In caseno one is available to receive the package, it may be left at your front door or returned to the origin.
- Our shipping methods are only as accurate as of the information you give. Please verify all your shipping and billing information when placing your order. Please insert your exact address.Please ensure your apartment, suite, unit, room or space number are accurate for a timely delivery. All orders will be shipped to the address listed on the confirmation page of the order.
- Once your order has shipped anda tracking number generated from the carrier will be emailed to you.
- All pure copper bottles come with a 6 months warranty provided they havemanufacturing defects.
- All stainless steel bottles come with 1year warranty provided they have manufacturing defects.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to misuse of the product and wear and tear in the natural course of product usage.
- No warranty will be provided if the bottles are kept in the freezer.
- If case an incorrect or damaged product is delivered, please return the product within 7 days of the delivery.
- All returned products must be unused and in their original condition with all original tags and packaging intact.
- We do not entertainrefunds of the amount paid to us.
- Never send back a product without informing us and taking confirmation. Items returned without our confirmation will not be eligible for any replacements.
- Always report problems associated with orders or packages at the time of delivery. Be as specific as possible when describing the problem. All returned products are examined for defects.
- Carry your bottle™ will not reimburse the money paid by you to ship the product back to us.
- Safe delivery to you is our responsibility. Ensure that you return the product in a responsible manner. Send through reliable courier agencies only and forward the tracking details to us. Please remember to keep the airway bill till we receive your package.
Terms and conditions:
- In caseyou change your mind after placing an order, you can always cancel it before your order is shipped.
- Once yourorder is generated, you cannot amend/change your address information. Please verify your shipping and billing information before confirming the order.
- Each product sold through Carry Your Bottle™ is under warranty. If you are not satisfied with the product after receiving it, contact us for return/replacement as indicated in the warranty information. We will review the case and assist you with the best resolution.
- Buyer’s remorse (i.e. instances where products are bought by the Buyer by mistake or where the Buyer chooses to change his/her mind with regards to the product purchased by him/her) will not be entertained.
- If Carry Your Bottle™ has suspicion or knowledge that any of its Buyers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then the sellerreserves the right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against such Buyer and may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the user id of such Buyer and/or disqualify that Buyer from availing protection through this policy.
- Please wash the bottle thoroughly before thefirst use.
- For best results, use brush to clean the insidesof the bottle.
- The cap of the bottle is the place where micro-organisms collect. Make sure to clean that regularly.
- Stainless steel bottles are dishwasher safe.
- Do not keep the bottles in the freezer.
- For copper bottles use copper cleaning powders like Pitambarifor best results.
- If you don’t find Pitambari powder, you can always use lemon juice and salt diluted with water. However, do not use it regularly.
- Avoid cleaning copper bottles with normal dishwashing agents as the detergent can cause oxidation and lead to permanent damage.
- Do not use steel wool or other cleaners that may scratch the metal.