Economy Paper Straws
Have you ever realised the amount of plastic you’ve used while slurping your favourite drinks? The first company in India to battle the menace and make paper straws, our straws slurping friendly and environmentally friendly.
ECO FRIENDLY - We follow the strictest selection measures to pick our raw materials. The paper used by us is entirely made of virgin fibre, non-toxic and chosen from environmentally sustainable international sources.
MADE IN INDIA- Made in India, our raw materials conform international standards of FDA, BfR and EC, essential for direct food contact products
6 MM - 2000 Nos
8.0 MM - 2000 Nos
Product Specification :
Name : Economy Paper Straw
Item : Paper straw
Recommended usage: Coconut Water, Cold Drinks, drinks that are consumed quickly.
- Paper straws are best suited for cold and near ambient temperature drinks. Our straws are not meant for hot beverages
- Do not fret if the straws absorb liquid.
- The straws for one time use only
- Please refrain from using it as a stirrer
- Our straws can be:
- recycled along with other paper
- sent for composting
- The packaging box and the outer case can be recycled with any other paper packaging.
Materials used :
Straws - Kraft paper (without any plastic coating)
Packaging outer case - Brown corrugated case with vinyl tape for sealing
Arttek, We were the first company in India to produce paper straws. Our straws are not only safe for humans, but our environment and our fellow beings as well. Our manufacturing process is top notch and so is our environmentally friendly products.
- We follow the strictest selection measures to pick our raw materials. The paper used by us is entirely made of virgin fibre chosen from environmentally sustainable international sources.
- Our products are biodegradable, non-toxic and safe to use.
- Our raw materials conform international standards of FDA, BfR and EC, essential for direct food contact products
- Our straws are recyclable, biodegradable and energy recoverable due to their high calorific value.